- How To Cleanse The Body
- Stand erect and inhale a complete natural breath.
- Now, hold your breath, clench your fist, contract the muscles of your arms and legs, then let go and exhale slowly.
- These have the effect of sending the blood from the extremities of the legs and arms to the chest cavity and the exhaling will get rid of a great deal of waste matter. After doing this two three times, you will find a cool, sweet feeling all over your body. This is the result of the cleansing the system, and it is done by a simple method of driving the blood from the extremities into the chest cavities. Immediately you contract your muscles, you drive the blood into the chest cavities and in so doing, the blood is oxygenated.
How To Cleanse The Blood.
- Take a deep breath and at the same time raise up your arms to a horizontal position.
- Drop your arms by your side loosely.
- Hold your breath as long as you possibly can and then exhale vigorously through the open mouth.
- The blood is cleansed by holding the air in the lungs for a considerable time. This gives the opportunity for the blood to be fully oxygenated and give up its waste matter. The vigorous expulsion of the air through the mouth has the effect of cleansing the lungs. You will find your skin becomes moist, with the result that it tends to clear up skin troubles of long standing. You must hold the breath for some considerable time.
- How To Stimulate The Nervous System.
- Stand erect, inhale a deep natural breath, retain air, and with your arms by your side perfectly relaxed, gradually contract the fingers until your fists are clenched.
- Then, contract the muscles of your arms, followed by your shoulders down your chest to your back muscles, down your legs to your feet.
- Gradually relax your fingers, arms, chest, back, legs, and exhale.
- You will discover that your nervous system will be vitalized. This exercise stimulates the nervous system and your nerves become like steel.
Nose Versus Mouth Breathing.
Many people ask, why should we breath through the nose and not through the mouth?. Nine out of every ten people today are ignorant about this. Children who are allowed to breath in this manner(through the mouth) grow up with an impaired system and a weakened constitution. Watch the animals: they do not breath through their mouths. Many cases of chest colds are due to mouth breathing and often, these are contracted during the night.
We breath with our mouths open in front of an open window, allowing all the cold air to pass into the lungs without being heated and cleaned by the filter supplied by nature. You have in the nostrils, a protective apparatus or dust catcher which catches the dust and foreign matter in the air. Not only that, but the air is warmed by the mucous membrane, which is richly supplied with blood, and taken into the lungs at a proper temperature. However,
when you breath through the mouth, all the dirt and grit enters the lungs, and the air passes into the lungs at a low temperature, which is often the origin of chest troubles.
When the air is expelled through the nostrils, the carbon dioxide kills any bacteria, and it takes with it the impurities, which has been gathered from the air during inhaling. When air enters the lungs through the mouth, it is similar to dirty water which naturally clogs the lungs causing an extra amount of energy to be sent to the mucous membrane in the lungs, and this organ sets up a condition of phlegm to get rid of the impurity. This is why some people are continually spitting up phlegm.
By now, you should realize the vital importance of breathing properly-natural deep breath through the nose. If you perform all the above mentioned exercises on daily basis, you will find great benefit from them.
Please leave your comments, feedback, and questions below. They are very important to improving our services to you.