As part of a healing diet, natural or whole foods play a significant role in helping our bodies function at their best. There are hundreds of extremely nutritious natural foods, but we shall focus on 14 natural foods that heals today-they help you heal, they boasts multiple healing effects, from fighting cancer to reducing cholesterol, guarding against heart diseases and many more. Eat these foods regularly and start feeling pretty super yourself. Fruits and vegetables in their natural state cleanse the tissue structure and the bowels respectively.
- KIWIFRUIT. This fruit is loaded with a tremendous amount of vitamin C, It has more fibers than apples, and beats bananas as a high potassium food. The properties found in Kiwifruit helps protect against heart diseases, stroke, cancer and respiratory disease. It also has a blood-thinning properties. It is an anti-cancer, and heart-healthy diet. Eat one or two Kiwifruit a day. The riper, the greater the anti-oxidant power.
- CHERRIES. This fruit has a tremendous healing powers with low calories. They help to fight inflammation and cancer. It has a properties that inhibits the growth of tumors and even cause cancer to vamoose. Because of its antiviral and antibacterial properties, regular consumption of Cherries may help lower the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- GUAVA. Contain more of the cancer fighting antioxidant lycopene than any other fruit or vegetable, it also contains vitamin C, other antioxidants, and potassium. It helps to heal blocked arteries, joint degeneration, nervous system problems, and cancers. Eat fresh Guavas as much as you can find them in stores.
- BEANS. Beans are miracle food. They help lower cholesterol, regulate blood sugar and insulin production, promote digestive health, and protect against cancer. It also contains fiber, protein, antioxidants, and iron. Other properties includes, potassium, magnesium, vitamins B1 and B2, vitamin K. Soybeans are a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Eat
a minimum of two servings of beans per week.
- SPINACH Spinach has properties that helps to protects eye disease and vision loss, its good for brain function, guard against colon, prostrate, and breast cancer. It also protect against heart disease, stroke and dementia; lowers blood pressure. Eat fresh Spinach daily.
- ONIONS. Onions has an amazing properties that help us to lower the risk of prostrate and esophageal and stomach cancers. It also helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, it has super antioxidant power. Onions are extremely rich in sulfur and they have antibiotic and antiviral properties, making them excellent for people who consume a diet high in protein, fat, or sugar, as they
help cleanse the arteries and impede the growth of viruses, yeasts, and other disease causing agents, which can build up in an unbalanced diet. Eat one onion a day. All varieties are good for you. Raw onions provide the best nutrition.
- CARROTS. Research revealed that one carrot per day could reduce your risk of lung cancer by half. The nutrients in carrot inhibits cardiovascular disease, stimulate the immune system, promote colon health, and support eye and ear health. Carrots
contains virtually all essential vitamins and minerals that promotes good health. Eat a serving of carrots a day whether raw or lightly cooked.
- CABBAGE. Cabbage builds strong bones, dampens allergic reactions, reduces inflammation, and promotes gastrointestinal health. Cabbage is routinely juiced as natural remedy for healing peptic ulcers due to its high glutamine content. I used this juice to treat a nasty peptic ulcer a couple of years ago. The more cabbage you can include in your diet the better.
- BROCCOLI. This wonderful food, contains vitamins A, C, B, and K. Along with plentiful folate, fiber, sulfur, iron, and many important nutrients. Broccoli’s phytochemicals fight cancer, in addition to
inhibiting tumors. It has properties that treats erection dysfunction’s in men. Eat a little broccoli everyday, your body will thank you. You can eat it raw or lightly cooked(or steamed to preserve most of the nutrients).
- DANDELION. One cup of dandelion greens provides 500 per cent RDA of vitamin K, and 120 per cent RDA for vitamin A. Dandelion greens are also a good source of Vitamin C, calcium, iron, fiber, and potassium. You can use dandelion to treat hepatitis C, kidney and liver disorders such as kidney stones, jaundice, and
cirrhosis, and liver detoxification. As a natural diuretic, dandelion support the entire digestive system and increases urine output, helping to flush toxins and excess salt from the kidneys. Because of its pungent taste, people tend to hate or love the flavor. If you can find dandelion greens and you enjoy the taste, make them a regular part of your diet.
- GARLIC. Despite its unpleasant smell, garlic has many immense
medicinal benefits. It contain bioflavonoids and sulfides that may minimize the risk for cancer and heart diseases. You can eat garlic cloves raw, add to food ingredients,, or blend some raw cloves of garlic and add a little milk, drink to heal or lower your blood pressure. Do this on regular basis.
- GINGER. Ginger has a tremendous healing properties. It is packed with protein, carbs, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. It aids in strengthening the immune system, improving bone health, aiding digestion, treating nausea, alleviating pain, increasing appetite, reducing excess gas, and preventing several types of cancers. Use organic ginger to spice your foods regularly. Drink ginger tea daily for good health.
- MINT. Mint can be used for breath freshener and relief from asthma, headaches. fatigue, and nausea. It is also effective in soothing discomfort caused by indigestion and inflammation as well as maintaining clear, pimple-free skin, It can also help improve mental alertness and cognitive function.
- LEMON. Lemon is a miracle juice that is very good for treating many diseases. It has antibiotic and antiseptic properties, regulate blood pressure, and cleanses the body tissue, and intestinal system. Squeeze one lemon juice in a glass of warm water, and
drink on an empty stomach every morning to kick start your day.